Back to top

Inservice Credit Form

Please submit your certificated inservice credits on this form titled BUSD CERTIFICATED INSERVICE CREDIT. There is space for up to 10 activities to be listed on each form.

You may use this form (PDF) to record inservice hours through our the school year to receive credits for salary advancement.