Back to top

Change of Name, Address

You can change address, phone or name two ways:

1. You can change of address, telephone number, name using the InformedK12 digital form HERE. 

2, You can also report any changes to your demographics ( addres, phone, name and emergency contact, etc.) through the employee portal